Monday, October 20, 2008

Ring Slings


My first post!!! I'm so excited to tell everyone the news...Steph and I have finally started our business "Kids Philosophy"! Unfortunately I don't have pictures of all the goodies up yet, (I'm still working on taking the pictures), but here's the ring sling. Who says mom's can't be fashionable? Add a little style and color to your wardrobe with our slings! We're waiting for our account to set up with the fabric distributor, so until then I'm working with fabrics that I can get locally. This one just sold today, but we've got plenty more fabric if you're interested in this particular design...and this is just a taste of what's to come.

Here are the details on my slings...

Designer or Patterned (Cotton) Fabric Ring slings are $40
Double Layer Designer Fabric Ring slings are $70 (these are slings with 2 different types of fabric, solid for the inside and pattern on the outside)

Solid Color (Cotton) Fabric Ring slings are $35
Double Layer Solid Color Fabric Ring slings are $60


Organic Cotton Single Layer Ring slings are $50

If you have a fabric that you'd love to have made into a sling, I can make it into a sling for $15, (including the rings).
All slings include a pocket sewn onto the tail.
Special requests are welcome. Email me at angelafisk@gmail.com to discuss details and pricing.

I'm in Vegas, but I do ship within the U.S. for $5 Priority Mail. If you order multiple slings, I can ship them in a Priority Flat Rate box for $9.80.

Front View: Print Side Out

Front View: Tail with Pocket and Panel

Side View: Tail with Pocket

Back View

Shoulder Detail: Fanned Shoulder Style

Pocket Detail

Stop by tomorrow for information on the "joey wrap"!

4 comments:

Christy said...

very cute Angie!! Love the funky fabric.

Rhonda said...

So cute Ang! I want to buy all this stuff and I don't even have a baby that fits in it anymore! But that probably won't stop me...

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Way Cute! I can't wait to have a baby so I can use Kid's Philosophhy! BTW- What great models you have =)

Auntie M said...

The fabrics, designs and workmanship are outstanding! Anyone who purchases your products should know they are getting quality items.