Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The joey wrap is here!!!

Hi everyone! Today is the formal introduction of the "joey wrap," because every kid needs some mommy time!! I'm so excited about this. This baby wrap is made of jersey knit and it's sooo comfortable. There are several different positions that you can wear your baby in - I'll show some other options later on. This is the tummy-to-tummy position.

Here are the details on the "joey wrap..."

Jersey Knit Fabric with Pocket $30.

If you have suitable jersey knit fabric that you would like me to make into a wrap, I can do it for $10 (including the rings).

Special requests are welcome. Email me at angelafisk@gmail.com to discuss details and pricing.
I'm in Vegas, but I do ship within the U.S. for $5 Priority Mail. If you order multiple slings, I can ship them in a Priority Flat Rate box for $9.80.




Side View Joey Wrap


Side View: Close Up


Front View


Back View: see how the fabric spreads out across the back and shoulders

Stop by tomorrow and I'll have more pictures of the wrap and some other new goodies posted!!

No comments: