Saturday, February 9, 2013

So I'm writing this short post because it has come to my attention that I need to have some pictures of my creations up. I test patterns and sew custom clothing for those who want unique clothes for their kids. I've been stopped quite a few times lately asking whether or not I had a website or blog. Well, I do, but unfortunately it hasn't been updated in quite a while. I'll be better at it now, as I've been sewing quite a bit more lately. Any of the patterns listed in previous posts can be made custom for you, or if you're a fellow sewing enthusiast I encourage you to click on those links and buy some patterns so you use up the fabric you've been hoarding and sew for your girls. Take a peek, scroll down, check out the other posts, and enjoy the eye candy. Some of the pictures that I've posted in a previous post were custom orders I made for an awesome mom who saw some clothes she wanted for her daughter. She just emailed me pictures, we found fabric together and I re-created what she had seen.

You can send leave a comment on this post if you're interested in ordering some clothing. Please leave your email address like this...  name(at)gmail(dot)com to prevent spam.

Thanks!

No comments: