Friday, November 20, 2009

Joey Wrap Fabric Choices

I FINALLY HAVE PICTURES!

I have had some more orders for Joey Wraps lately, so I thought I'd post a picture of the current fabric choices that I have for others who are referred to or stumble upon this blog. I'm also waiting for 2 more fabrics to come in, which should be here at the end of November.

*Scroll down to Joey Wrap for a picture of the wrap in use.

Wrap Fabric:



Black Organic Cotton, Medieval Blue, Sage Khaki

Pocket Fabric:



Green Garden Maze, Lime Garden Maze, Linen Martini, Mustard French Wallpaper, Rust Martini

Wrap Fabric coming at the end of the month:



Celery Green, Taupe

If you're interested in ordering a wrap, please send me an email at angelafisk@gmail.com stating which wrap fabric color and which pocket fabric color you are interested in. If you have a custom color request for a fabric that is not shown, please let me know and I will see if we can get that color. We're also waiting for a heather gray or charcoal gray to become available. All wraps are 5 1/2 yards long except the Navy color which is 4 1/4 yards long. The navy would work very well for petite sizes.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Just wanted to let you know that you won the contest on my blog! Please send me your info at kck182 at comcast dot net and we will get your package to you!

Your slings are too cute by the way!